Business Development Manager, Medical
- Develop managementís targets for medical device business in defined countries.
- Define medical device sales strategies.
- Achieve managementís targets and realization of sales strategies.
- Develop strategies to establish new market.
- Responsible for annual sales budget.
- Co-ordinate, support and attend regional medical network, congress, and presentation.
- Visit distribution partners in defined countries.
- Provide training, seminar and workshop to distribution partners.
- Initiate new customer contacts as well as servicing regular distribution partners.
- Observe the guideline of Medical Device Act, European Guideline 93/42 EEC and the corresponding law in relation to medical device.
- Manage key accounts.
- Travel regionally for sales.
- University degree from recognized institution in relevant field.
- Professional experience in medical device sales in medical device companies.
- Knowledge of Medical Device Act.
- Computer literate.
- Willingness to travel.
- Require sales and negotiation skills, ability to work independently, result oriented and inter-cultural competency.
- Require 3 to 6 years working experience in medical channel sales.
- Proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia, Chinese, English.